The Largest 12V Fridge in the Industry No matter where your RV takes you, one thing is for sure; you're going to need to eat. With a spacious, reliable, and energy-efficient RV refrigerator, you can be assured that you'll be stocked up on your favorite camping eats and cold beverages for as long as you're on the road. Adding fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, and more help give you more options than just take out and dry foods while traveling. With our biggest 12V refrigerator model from Everchill, we know you'll be able to stock everything you need to ensure a memorable and delicious trip. Industry innovator in 12-volt technology to power refrigerators. We were busy pioneering the first 12-volt models back in 2017 while other RV appliance manufacturers didn't believe it was possible. Why were we so adamant about 12-volt powering your RV fridge? There are many benefits to selecting a 12-volt model! Why buy a 12-volt refrigerator for your recreational vehicle? There are many benefits over traditional absorption models, including safety, better and faster cooling efficiency, and lastly, better boondocking. With the right power solutions, like added battery banks, solar charging, or a generator, your 12-volt refrigerator can run for extended periods away from the campsite and shore power. Our biggest model features a double French door refrigerator compartment and a full freezer. A freestanding unit only and shouldn't be installed on top of anything or built into an RV wall or cabinetry. We recommend leaving at least 1" of space around the entire fridge surface for proper ventilation. Interior features include LED lighting, glass shelving, crisper, and door shelving for increased storage. Both fridge and freezer controls are located on the operational guidance display at the top of the refrigerator section with lights whenever the French doors are opened.
- 17 Cubic Foot 12V Refrigerator Stainless Steel
- Gets cold fast - Our turbo cool feature gets to temperature in under an hour
- Our largest capacity - 17 cubic feet of space for robust storage
- Frost-free - Less maintenance and potential issues
- Easy to install - No power inverter, no external ventilation needed
- LED lighting
- Digital temperature settings
- Adjustable glass and front legs
- Dimensions: 69 3/4" x 28 1/2" x 30"
- Freezer drawer opens: To 19 1/4
- Freezer interior: 20 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 16"
- Interior: Refrigerator 38 1/2" x 23 1/2" x 15 3/4" Freezer 20 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 16"
- Refrigerator interior: 38 1/2" x 23 1/2" x 15 3/4"
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Weight: 190lbs