Spend time in the vast outdoors without losing power by harnessing solar. Boondocking allows your time on the road to have more of that ""adventure"" feeling. If you want to be able to unplug and get away from the campsite for an extended time period, you will need to generate power in other ways, and solar is one of the best solutions.
Want to take your vehicle on the road and camp with freedom? Harness the power of solar with Elite by RVMP 100W Solar Expansion Kit.
The Elite 100W expansion kit is engineered with highly efficient solar cells and harnesses sunlight in all conditions. Our kits are reliable for power stability while disconnected from shore power and give your rig the opportunity to still run necessities while unplugged.
Most RVs now come with a standard solar hookup and panel to assist owners when offshore power. With an expansion kit from Elite by RVMP, you can power appliances, electronics, and more using solar power while off the grid. With Elite's 100W panel and the included y-connectors, you can upgrade your RV's existing 50W panel for up to 150W of solar charging capability.
What are the major benefits of boondocking? The freedom to travel and explore without being connected to the campsite. Another major benefit is it's free! When you outfit your vehicle for time off the grid, you can spend your nights wherever you see fit. Docking in public is free of charge and depending on your solar system, you are capable of spending as much time as you'd like away from shore power.
- Built to Last - Built to last for years of solar power charging
- Increased time off the grid - Expand your solar capability for longer off-the-grid time
- Efficient Power - Keep your lighting, appliances, and electronics running more efficiently
- Ready for Installation - Y cords included to add on to your current RV solar system
- 100W Capacity - More power for sustaining vehicle appliances and more
- Watt: 100W