RVMP ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.rvmp.co website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the https://www.rvmp.co website which is operated by RVMP.
Personal Data or Personal Information
Personal Data and/or Personal Information means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. As described herein we only use this information for limited purposes and do our best to comply with all regulations and rights as explained further below.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code
- Vehicle Information
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may continue to send you certain transactional email communications (e.g., emails regarding your account notifications, purchases, shipments, returns, customer support questions and similar information regarding your use of the Service).
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about Cookies at the following third-party websites:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RVMP and its Affiliates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees of any kind (including reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs), arising from or relating to: (a) any information (including your User Content, feedback, or any other content) that you or anyone using your account submit, post, or transmit through the Site or Services; (b) the use of the Site or Services by you or anyone using your account; (c) the violation of these Terms by you or anyone using your account; or (d) the violation of any rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights by you or anyone using your account. RVMP reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. If we do assume the defense of such a matter, you will reasonably cooperate with RVMP in such defense.
USE OF DATA
RVMP uses the collected data for various purposes including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service should you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or other valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
RETENTION OF DATA
RVMP will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OR SHARING OF DATA
We share Personal Information as set forth below:
1.Service Providers: RVMP may work with various organizations and individuals to help provide the RVMP Services to you ("Service Providers"), such as hosting companies, shipment, payment processing companies and companies providing analytics information, one example would be Google Analytics. We may share your information with our Service Providers for the purpose of providing our services. The information we share to our Service Providers may include both information you provide to us and information we collect about you, including Personal Information and information from data collection tools like analytics information, Log File Data, UUID information, vehicle information, device information, payment information, and Location Information. RVMP takes reasonable steps to ensure that our Service Providers are obligated to reasonably protect your information on RVMP’s behalf. These entities are restricted by written agreements from using this data in any way other than to provide services for RVMP, or for the collaboration in which they and RVMP are engaged (for example, some of our products are developed and marketed through agreements with other companies). Service Providers, furthermore, are prohibited from selling your Personal Information.
2.Third Party Marketers and Advertisers: We may share certain information about you to third party marketers and advertisers, including the original equipment manufacturer who produced your vehicle and providers of equipment and/or services for the vehicles and products you have purchased. We allow advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who will see their advertisements, and we may use any of the non-personally-identifiable attributes we have collected to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. When you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, there is a possibility that the advertiser may place a cookie in your browser and that your attributes meet the criteria the advertiser selected.
3.Affiliates and Business Transactions: RVMP may share your Personal Information with its corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). RVMP may also purchase other businesses or their assets, sell our business assets, or be involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (a “Business Transaction”). Your information, including Personal Information, may be among assets sold or transferred as part of a Business Transaction.
4.Lawful Requests: We may be required to disclose your Personal Information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to enforce and apply our Terms and Conditions, or in compliance with applicable laws. We generally do not disclose your Personal Information unless we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. We may share your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the RVMP Services or using the RVMP name, or to protect the safety of any person. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents, or government agencies. RVMP will co-operate with applicable regulatory authorities, including data protection authorities and agencies of the countries in which RVMP operates. This relates in particular to required notifications of security breaches as may be required by law. Nothing in this Privacy Notice is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party’s, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
5.Original Equipment Manufacturers (“OEMs”): We may share your Personal Information with third parties including OEMs who may use the information to improve their products. RVMP will only share information with OEMs that are contractually required to protect your data, not permitted to sell your Personal Information and use it for the limited purpose intended thereby.
6.Aggregated Data: We may share certain information, including information obtained through analytics and tracking tools such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, and number of clicks with our Service Providers. We aggregate or otherwise remove data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with our Service Providers.
SECURITY OF DATA
RVMP recognizes the importance of safeguards for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Accordingly, we employ reasonable measures intended to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure and use. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used with businesses we believe to be trustworthy. For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as payment processing, fraud prevention, order fulfillment, shipping, hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Bing Ads Remarketing
Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
You can opt-out of Bing Ads interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc.
You can opt-out from Pinterest's interest-based ads by enabling the "Do Not Track" functionality of your web browser or by following Pinterest instructions: http://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
We may accept payments within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
OUR POLICY ON "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
RVMP does not currently support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference that you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You may enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your preferred web browser.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (we do not sell Your personal data).
- The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer's rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
EXERCISING YOUR CCPA DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-855-HAPPY-RV (855-427-7978).
RVMP will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that "sells" personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions herein.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You are using. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services which are not operated by RVMP.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
NOTICE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS & WEBSITE USAGE TERMS
Thank you for accessing the RVMP Website, which is owned by RVMP. In using the RVMP Website please take heed of and abide by the following notifications and terms.
- The RVMP Website and its content, features and functionality are owned or licensed by RVMP Corporation.
- In particular, all rights, title and interest to the information, software, text, displays, logos, marks, images, video, audio, design, selections and arrangement thereof appearing on the RVMP Website are either owned by RVMP or RVMP has secured appropriate licenses or permission to use those items.
- The RVMP Website along with the information, software, text, displays, logos, marks, images, video, audio, design, selections and arrangement thereof appearing on the RVMP Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- As a user of the RVMP Website you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the RVMP Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials appearing or contained in the RVMP Website in RAM as part of your accessing and viewing those materials.
- Your computer may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website - but only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not further reproduce copies from the one copy you have printed or downloaded.
- You must not publish or distribute, whether in print or electronic form, copies of any material on the RVMP Website.
- You must not modify copies of any materials from this site, use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes (other than to purchase products from RVMP) any part of the Website.
- Special notice regarding images and videos on the RVMP Website. RVMP goes to great lengths to give the customers using the RVMP Website as close as possible an in-person retail experience. To provide that experience to its customers, RVMP Corporation expends time and effort to produce top quality images and videos regarding products available for purchase on the RVMP Website. These images and videos are proprietary to RVMP and RVMP hereby claims all copyright, title and interest to those images and videos. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ANY PERSON OR BUSINESS USE THE IMAGES OR VIDEOS ON THE RVMP WEBSITE TO SELL, RESELL, RENT, LEASE OR OFFER TO SELL, RESELL, RENT OR LEASE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- All trademarks, service marks or tradenames appearing on the RVMP Website, including, but not limited to all names, brands, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, not belonging to the manufacturers or suppliers of the products featured on the RVMP Website belong to RVMP and may not be used without the express written permission of RVMP. All other names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans appearing on the RVMP Website and relating to products featured on the RVMP Website are the trademarks of others.
RETENTION OF DATA
We may store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, or as otherwise required by law. Following termination or deactivation of an RVMP Account, RVMP may retain your information and content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and audit purposes. After requests to delete or remove your information are received, the removed information may persist in backup copies maintained for system restoration purposes for seven (7) years. Backup and restoration copies will be deleted earlier if technologically feasible and allowed by retention policies.