TERMS OF SERVICE
These Customer Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) apply to the sale of all products, parts, or materials (“Product(s)”) by RVMP, as well as by third party vendors and/or service providers of RVMP on RVMP’s behalf, to any customer including you (“you/your and Customer”). RVMP’s offer to sell Products to you, and RVMP’s acknowledgement of any purchase order or other customer document is expressly limited to, and expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms. The applicability of terms contained in your order is limited to the identification and the quantity of Products ordered.
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
You are responsible for your use of the Site and Services, and for any use of the Site or Services made using your account. At RVMP, our goal is to create a positive and safe community experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to RVMP. When you use the Site or Services, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate or infringe other people's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- transmit anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- transmit any malicious or unsolicited software;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with someone else;
- use any means to "scrape," "crawl," or "spider" any Web pages contained in the Site (although RVMP may allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, and RVMP reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- use automated methods to use the Site or Services in a manner that sends more requests to the RVMP servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser; or
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or Services.
RVMP objects to and rejects all other Customer terms, in any form, that are different from or additional to these Sales Terms, unless such Customer terms have been explicitly agreed to in writing by RVMP. In no case shall RVMP’s act of shipping to Customer be taken as assent to any provision different from or additional to these Sales Terms.
ACCEPTANCE BY CUSTOMER
Customer’s failure to notify RVMP of cancellation or objection within two (2) business days of receipt of these Sales Terms shall constitute acceptance of RVMP’s Sales Terms. In any case, Customer’s acceptance of shipment shall constitute acceptance of RVMP’s Sales Terms in effect on the date of acceptance.
All prices are subject to change without notice, and the prices stated in any RVMP quotation or order acknowledgement, including materials covered by this Agreement shall be adjusted to, and the material shall be invoiced and remitted at, RVMP’s prices in effect at the time of actual shipment. At its sole discretion, RVMP may institute surcharges from time to time as it becomes necessary due to material changes in the price of shipping, petroleum costs, micro-ingredients, or other raw materials.
RVMP shall not be responsible for any delays, including without limitation, delays caused by acts of God, strikes, mechanical breakdown, material shortages, and any condition beyond its control. Shipping dates stated herein or in any Order acknowledgement or invoice are RVMP’s best estimate, and RVMP shall be responsible only to use commercially reasonable efforts to complete shipment within 180 days of dates specified subject to extension by reason of delays beyond RVMP’s control.
SHIPPING AND TRANSPORTATION
RVMP is not responsible for damage to Products in transit, and all shipments must be inspected carefully upon receipt and any claim for damage filed with the carrier promptly.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
All customers must receive a written/email authorization and shipping instructions from RVMP prior to sending any products back to RVMP. For some items, a small restocking fee may be charged to account for the handling of the product, inspection, and updating inventory.
Orders are not subject to cancellation unless RVMP has authorized cancellation in writing. If RVMP has authorized cancellation, the request for a cancellation must be made in writing. If an order is in process and the customer requests a cancellation, any refund will be reduced by a cancellation charge up to the invoice value of the material ordered.
You own all content and information you post or share using the Site or Services (referred to as "User Content"), such as posting or sharing product reviews, recommendations or comments, photos, and profile information. You give RVMP permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to RVMP and its affiliates a license to use, copy, display and perform your User Content in connection with the Site and Services. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote RVMP, the Site or the Services. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time. You promise that:
- you own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give RVMP the rights described above;
- you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and
- your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content. We may remove User Content from the Site or Services for any reason. In addition, when you post a review or any other comment regarding a product, you agree to disclose all material connections you may have with the manufacturer of such product or a competing manufacturer. A "material connection" is one that could influence the weight or credibility another person would give to the communications or messages made by you.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site or the Services.
Your use of certain Services, including purchases you make on the Site, may be subject to additional terms and conditions ("Additional Terms"). Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, we will make them available for you to read through your use of that Service. By using the Services, you agree to the Additional Terms.
We make no claims or promises about the quality, accuracy, or reliability of any recommendations, reviews, comments or other content available on or through the Site or Services. RVMP is not liable for any loss or damage that might arise from your reliance on any recommendations or other content available on or through the Site or Services.
PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
You may create your own account on the Site by completing the online registration process on the Site. In doing so, you must provide us with accurate and complete registration information, and update it if this information changes. Following registration, we will create an account for you and assign you, or allow you to select, a password. You must keep your password confidential. You will be responsible for all use of your password, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. You must notify us immediately if you believe your password may be used by any unauthorized person or entity. For security purposes, we recommend you change your password often. Under no circumstance should you respond to a request for your password. Our employees will never ask for your password. You must notify us immediately if you receive such a request. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site if we believe that your password is being used without permission or otherwise in a manner that may disrupt the Site.
We own or license all the content on the Site and Services, including user generated content, software, text, visual and audio content ("Content"), RVMP trademarks, trade names, logos, and brand elements ("RVMP Marks") and the trademarks, trade names, logos and brand elements of third party goods and services that may be offered on the Site or through the Services ("Third-Party Marks"). The Content, RVMP Marks and Third-Party Marks are protected under U.S. and international laws.
We always welcome and appreciate your feedback and suggestions about RVMP. You understand that we cannot necessarily respond to or implement feedback or suggestions, but if we do, you understand and agree that we may use them without compensation to you.
NOTICE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS & WEBSITE USAGE TERMS
Thank you for accessing the RVMP Website. The RVMP Website is owned by RVMP. In using the RVMP Website please take heed of and abide by the following notifications and terms.
- The RVMP Website and its content, features and functionality are owned or licensed by RVMP.
- In particular, all rights, title and interest to the information, software, text, displays, logos, marks, images, video, audio, design, selections and arrangement thereof appearing on the RVMP Website are owned by RVMP or RVMP has secured appropriate licenses to use those items.
- The RVMP Website along with the information, software, text, displays, logos, marks, images, video, audio, design, selections and arrangement thereof appearing on the RVMP Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- Some of the products offered on the RVMP website may be protected by one or more US patents. To review these products and their patent protection please visit www.rvmp.co/patents
- As a user of the RVMP Website you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the RVMP Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials appearing or contained in the RVMP Website in RAM as part of your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You must not access any portion of the RVMP Website for any commercial purposes (other than to purchase products from RVMP).
- Your computer may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website - but only for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not further reproduce copies from the one copy you have printed or downloaded.
- You must not publish or distribute, whether in print or electronic form, copies of any material on the RVMP Website.
- You must not modify copies of any materials from this site, use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Special notice regarding images and videos on the RVMP Website. RVMP goes to great lengths to give the customers using the RVMP Website as close as possible an in-person retail experience. To provide that experience to its customers, RVMP expends time and effort to produce top quality images and videos regarding products available for purchase on the RVMP Website. These images and videos are proprietary to RVMP and RVMP claims all copyright, title and interest to those images and videos. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ANY PERSON OR BUSINESS USE THE IMAGES OR VIDEOS ON THE RVMP WEBSITE TO SELL, RESELL, RENT, LEASE OR OFFER TO SELL, RESELL, RENT OR LEASE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- All trademarks, service marks or tradenames appearing on the RVMP Website, including, but not limited to all names, brands, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, not belonging to the manufacturers or suppliers of the products featured on the RVMP Website belong to RVMP and may not be used without the express written permission of RVMP. All other names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans appearing on the RVMP Website and relating to products featured on the RVMP Website are the trademarks of others.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
RVMP respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, RVMP will remove User Content or other applicable content that violates copyright law and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512, RVMP has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send RVMP’s copyright agent (listed below) a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit RVMP to locate the material on the Site;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit RVMP to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
Please send all of the above enumerated information to the following RVMP copyright agent:
RV Mobile Power, LLC
4000 Lyon Drive
Columbus, OH 43220 US
Please do not send notices or inquiries unrelated to alleged copyright infringement to RVMPs designated agent.
CHANGES AND CORRECTIONS TO THE SITE OR SERVICES
RVMP enhances and updates its Site and Services often. We may change or discontinue the Site or any Services, with or without notice to you. RVMP reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing or availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability.
We reserve the right not to provide the Site or Services to any user. We also reserve the right to terminate any user's right to access the Site or Services at any time, through our discretion. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Site and Services automatically terminates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY
You use the site and services at your own risk. The site and services and all products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, RVMP and its officers, employees, managers, members, parents, subsidiaries, corporate affiliates, agents, and licensors (referred to collectively as "affiliates") disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the site and services (including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose and non-infringement). In particular, RVMP and its affiliates make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through the site or services (including, without limitation, any reviews, recommendations, comments or other content available on or through the site or services) or the content of any Websites or resources linked to the site or services. RVMP and its affiliates will have no liability for any: (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (b) personal injury or property damage resulting from your access to or use of the site or services; (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers or of any personal or financial information; (d) any interruption of transmission to or from the site or services; (e) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted on or through the site or services by any third party; or (f) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on or through the site or services. Except as expressly provided in these terms or in any applicable additional terms, RVMP and its affiliates do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any third party product or service recommended, advertised or offered for sale on or through the RVMP site or services or any linked Website. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither RVMP nor its affiliates will be liable under any theory of liability for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), arising from or relating to use of the site or services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent RVMP may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of RVMPs liability will be the minimum permitted under such law. No warranties are extended or may be extended.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RVMP and its Affiliates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees of any kind (including reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs), arising from or relating to: (a) any information (including your User Content, feedback, or any other content) that you or anyone using your account submit, post, or transmit through the Site or Services; (b) the use of the Site or Services by you or anyone using your account; (c) the violation of these Terms by you or anyone using your account; or (d) the violation of any rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights by you or anyone using your account. RVMP reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. If we do assume the defense of such a matter, you will reasonably cooperate with RVMP in such defense.
Under no circumstances will RVMP be held liable for any delay or failure in performance due in whole or in part to any acts of nature or other causes beyond its reasonable control. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or related to these Terms (or the interpretation, performance, or breach of them), the Site or the Services, including but not limited to alleged violations of state or federal statutory or common law rights or duties (a "Dispute") shall be solely and exclusively resolved according to the procedures set forth in this paragraph. If we are unable to resolve any Dispute through informal means, either party may initiate binding arbitration of such Dispute. The arbitration shall be initiated and conducted according to the JAMS/Endispute Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures in effect as of the date hereof, including the Optional Appeal Procedure provided for in such rules (the "Arbitration Rules"). The arbitration shall be conducted in Ohio before a single neutral arbitrator appointed in accordance with the Arbitration Rules. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by these Terms and any of the other agreements, including any applicable Additional Terms. No Disputes may be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the individual Dispute and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. By entering into these terms, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of others in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claims arising out of, relating to, or connected with these terms must be asserted individually. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against any party. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of RVMP to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not prevent RVMP from enforcing such right or provision in the future. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms, including in connection with a merger, acquisition, a sale of assets or by operation of law.
COMPLIANCE WITH IMPORT/EXPORT REGULATIONS
Customer shall comply with all Export/Import Laws that apply to its purchase, export, import, use, or transfer of any Product. Without limitation to the foregoing, Customer understands and acknowledges that Products cannot be exported, re-exported, transferred, retransferred, or transshipped (i) to any Sanctioned Countries, except in compliance with applicable Export/Import Laws, or (ii) to any other destination for which an export, re-export, or import license is required, without Customer obtaining such license. Customer confirms that neither Customer nor any person that owns, directly or indirectly, 50% or more of Customer, nor any party for which Customer is purchasing the Products is a Restricted Party or subject to any other sanctions, restrictions, or designations under applicable Export/Import Laws. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Parties shall not be required to take or refrain from taking any action, nor shall they be required to furnish any information, that is prohibited or penalized under the laws of the United States, including the anti-boycott laws and regulations administered by the U.S. Commerce and Treasury Departments.
For purposes of this section, the following definitions shall apply:
- “Export/Import Laws” shall mean any applicable U.S. laws and regulations governing exports from the United States, imports into the United States, reexports/retransfers of items subject to U.S. export jurisdiction, or relating to economic sanctions and embargoes. Such laws and regulations include without limitation (as may be amended from time to time): the Export Administration Act (50 U.S.C. App. §§ 2401-2420); the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. Part 730 et seq.); the economic sanctions laws, regulations, and other executive orders (including those set out in 31 C.F.R. Chapter V) enforced by the Office of Foreign Assets Control; the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. § 1701-1706); the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR,” 22 C.F.R. Parts 120-130); the Arms Export Control Act (“AECA,” 22 U.S.C. § 2751 et seq.); the Foreign Trade Regulations (15 C.F.R. Part 30); U.S. Customs laws and regulations; and any trade control laws and regulations administered by a non-U.S. government (except to the extent inconsistent with U.S. law).
- “Restricted Party” shall mean any person (entity or individual) that is identified on any applicable U.S.-government restricted party list, including the List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN List); the Denied Persons, Unverified, Entity, Debarred or non-proliferation sanctions Lists; or any applicable list maintained by a non-U.S. government (except to the extent compliance with such restrictions would be inconsistent with U.S. law).
- “Sanctioned Countries” shall mean those countries identified by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control, as being subject to U.S. economic sanctions and embargoes (as may be updated and amended from time to time), including Russia, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
RVMP’s Sales Terms effective on the date of Customer’s Order shall constitute the entire contract of sale and purchase of the Products sold hereunder (“Agreement”), unless the parties have each signed a separate agreement covering any term or condition contained herein. Where RVMP and Customer have a specific agreement for the sale or supply of Products or an individual RVMP business unit has issued specific terms and conditions for specific products, that agreement or the business unit specific terms and conditions (collectively “RVMP Agreement Terms”) will control, as to these Sales Terms, to the extent that the RVMP Agreement Terms are in addition to or conflict with these Sales Terms. By ordering Product from RVMP, Customer agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions, requirements, and other policies.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
From time to time, we may change these Terms. If we change these Terms, we will inform you by posting the revised Terms on the Site. By continuing to use our Site or Services, you agree to the revised Terms. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Site and/or Services.